Author Topic: Can't use TX with RRC-1258MkIIs Yaesu Twin  (Read 4104 times)

DXfor.me

• View Profile
    • DX Cluster
    • Email
Can't use TX with RRC-1258MkIIs Yaesu Twin
« on: 2012-09-24, 13:45:53 »
Hi there, trying to find a similar problem on the forum, but not yet found.

I've tryed to configure with the RRC-1258MkIIs Yaesu Twin for a FT450D as a RCC for a FT2000

It worked like a charm, to change frequency, switch to Split, and other few things, but I didn't success to use the TX on the Control-RCC.

I've tried to connect on the Control-RCC :
- The FT2000's microphone using the cable adaptator (the one provided in the original package)
- The FT450D's microphone without using any adaptator (same connector as the one on the Control-RCC)
- To use the Digital Voice Player included in the FT450 to force the TX to switch on TX

Until know, I've never been able to see the FT2000 nor the FT450D to switch on TX with any microphone.

I read the manual again, and the only thing I'm worried about is the Red LED remains OFF, despite the Yellow (Orange) One remain ON.

Did I made something wrong ? Do I need to configure something else ?

Thanks a lot for your help...

Cédric
Get all your DX Spot from your mobile, and with nive filtering options within our DX Cluster

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
Re: Can't use TX with RRC-1258MkIIs Yaesu Twin
« Reply #1 on: 2012-09-24, 15:14:24 »
The FT-2000 mic connected via the adaptor cable to the RRC should work. You can read status on the RRC status page to see if it react on PTT, you should also regognize that the speaker audio is muted when pressing the PTT. The Yellow LED on and Red Off is normal. Check that the small jumper boards inside the RRCs are in place.

73 de mike

DXfor.me

• View Profile
    • DX Cluster
    • Email
Re: Can't use TX with RRC-1258MkIIs Yaesu Twin
« Reply #2 on: 2012-09-24, 16:28:02 »
I've sent you (using SMF-in-mail feature) a mail with some pictures. I've tried both position for Jumper 5, and all others jumper are in place.

You can read status on the RRC status page to see if it react on PTT
Just to be sure ton understand well, it means, I remain on TX, I refresh the status page, and I should see if it reacted or not ?

Thanks agn

Cédric
Get all your DX Spot from your mobile, and with nive filtering options within our DX Cluster