RRC-Micro PC Client in English > General discussion

Micro-PC and Virtual Audio Cable use for PSK31

<< < (2/6) > >>

ea3geo:
Hi Mitch,

Done! You were right! It was a so simple thing as adjusting the volume controls of the Windows audio.

Quite ridiculous, I must admit. I didn't understand how this worked and I choosed the complicated way!

Now I've got to play a bit more with levels since it seems that I need some more level in the speaker, but
I'll find out.

Thank you Mitch for your assistance.

73 ES GD DX DE EA3GEO, Daniel

KB8CR:
I use DM780, and for input (RX audio) it only allows you to select Microbit Microphone, not Speaker. The Microbit SPEAKER is the one that is carrying the received audio from the radio isn't it?  Same thing with output (TX audio from DM780), it only offers Microbit Speaker, and the transmitted audio I would think needs to go to Microbit Microphone to get to the radio.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Charlie KB8BWE

dj0qn:
Your RRC Micro Client settings should allow you to select "Microbit 1272A" on both the
Speaker and Microphone settings.

Under Windows Device Manager, you will find "Microbit 1274A" listed as a device. Just
select this for both the input and output under DM780.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

KB8CR:
Hi Mitch:

In DM780, it lists Microbit 1274A Microphone, Line, and Speaker separately. That is where I see the problem. On Input (to DM780) they do not offer the 1274A SPEAKER, only Mic or Line. And vice-versa on Output (it only offers 1274A SPEAKER, not mic).

Charlie

dj0qn:
Hi Charlie,

That is strange, on my Win 7/64 PC I only have one combined device. Please provide more
details of your O/S and maybe a screen shot of your Device Manager with this showing.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version