Author Topic: SIP Errors after Update to V2.61  (Read 1819 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
SIP Errors after Update to V2.61
« on: 2012-09-12, 01:19:14 »
My system was working fine until 2 weeks ago when I updated to V2.61, then it would only work when connected within the LAN.  If I tried to connect from the WAN side, I got SIP Errors.  After much effort and pulling of hair, I was able to restore operation by entering a DNS SERVER address on the IP SETTINGS page.  I am using DHCP so this should not have been necessary.  Afterward, I erased the entry and the system continued to function. 

I don't know if this is an isolated occurrence, or perhaps a bug so I pass it along to the forum.