Author Topic: Webswitch access  (Read 3868 times)

K1UO - Larry

• View Profile
    • Email
Webswitch access
« on: 2015-02-14, 23:01:21 »
Is the webswitch designed to be directly accessed and controlled via Ethernet or must it be controlled via the RRC by filling in the 1216H port information via Microbit setup manager.

I guess I was thinking it is a standalone switch I can use to switch Beverage antenna directions but Im getting confused on how to do that as I am not finding the complete user/setup manual online like I did the RC-1216H I have to control the amplifier.
Sorry for the stupid questions but maybe like the RTTY stuff, Im just making this too tough.

Jan (Microbit)

• Software Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Webswitch access
« Reply #1 on: 2015-02-14, 23:40:53 »
Is the webswitch designed to be directly accessed and controlled via Ethernet or must it be controlled via the RRC by filling in the 1216H port information via Microbit setup manager.

I guess I was thinking it is a standalone switch I can use to switch Beverage antenna directions but Im getting confused on how to do that as I am not finding the complete user/setup manual online like I did the RC-1216H I have to control the amplifier.
Sorry for the stupid questions but maybe like the RTTY stuff, Im just making this too tough.
The Webswitch is a fully standalone network accessible device, just like the RC-1216H. So you access/control it via Ethernet, after having configured its network parameters using the Setup Manager program.

For the Webswitch there is no PDF manual(for the time being), instead you will find information about it at the web site:

www.webswitch.se

That site's pages are arranged like the Webswitch's home page menus.

Once the Webswitch is reachable via network every page has a help function accessible via the "Show help" button.
« Last Edit: 2015-02-16, 08:52:08 by Jan (Microbit) »
Always include type of hard/software and version when asking for support.