Author Topic: steppir antenna power up button  (Read 3359 times)

w1asb

• View Profile
steppir antenna power up button
« on: 2015-02-25, 14:31:04 »
Hi
I had working system till now I power down stepper antenna and now can't power up it only work when you power up physically at remote site but when you power down it won't come back does anybody know what possibly might causing this I 'm heading to my remote site this afternoon to troubleshoot any feedback greatly appreciated. I'm using RH1216 web switch to control antenna once you press and power up rest of buttons working ok except on/off
thanks
Adam
W1ASB

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
Re: steppir antenna power up button
« Reply #1 on: 2015-02-25, 14:44:45 »
If you read in the SteppIR manual it says that that the SDA-100 has to be switched on for 3 minutes before it remembers the state. So be a bit patient after you have power it up manual first time then it works in the future when when you let the RC-1216H switch the power to the SDA-100.

73 de mike

w1asb

• View Profile
Re: steppir antenna power up button
« Reply #2 on: 2015-02-25, 15:06:29 »
Mike ,
Thanks for replay I called my friend at remote site and he power up Steppir manually and after 5 min of waiting all seems to be working I can power up and down from web switch never thought about timing, thanks again for all your help we all are really enjoying ham radio using your products also can you take a look and tell me which schematic is correct I tried a few times already use com1 in RRc to copy my com2 and all my attempts fail I use pin 2and 3 backwards and in menu use mode 6 also try menu 7 here are two pictures and again I'm not sure which is correct? I'm not sure If this is typo error or pin 1and 9 needs to be connected
thanks
Adam