Author Topic: Nano on Google play  (Read 4654 times)

LA7THA

• View Profile
Nano on Google play
« on: 2015-08-04, 22:16:19 »
Hi Remoterig team

I uninstall everything today and then try to install "new version" on Google play. I search for Nano service but there is a message that says:
Your device is not compatible with this version. I am running samsung S6, when i go to "about your device" it says, Android 5.1.1 core version 3.10.61-5447113

From Google play i could see that this version was release today

73 Rune LA7THA

LA7THA

• View Profile
Re: Nano on Google play
« Reply #1 on: 2015-08-05, 14:53:47 »
Further update
Today (5th of august) I found “new version” of Nano service on Google play. Uninstall all from yesterday and reinstall “new version”. Now, it seems that this “version” has comp ability to my Samsung S6 and latest android version. Still problem to connect however, if I have just used the RRC Micro then quickly try to connect using RRC Nano I could get it going with sound and everything for about 5 seconds then the application crash on my mobile.  I tested connection to home (on vacation now) using RRC micro and it all work fine. I was tinkering and wonder if I have problem with my broadband connection but seems that is not the issue. Seems I still have two “problems” one is the connection and when or if I get connection the Nano application crash. Is there other users that successfully using this with Samsung S6 ?

73 Rune LA7THA 
« Last Edit: 2015-08-05, 19:07:38 by LA7THA »

roland

« Reply #2 on: 2015-08-06, 10:27:19 »
Would it be possible that I could test from here.
In such case send me a PM with the Nano settings needed to connect and which Nano client we are talking about (K, Y, I or E)

LA7THA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-08-10, 17:33:46 »
Hi Ronald

Sent you an email with all info you need to connect.

73 Rune

roland

« Reply #4 on: 2015-08-12, 09:57:42 »
Tested and sent you a reply.
Test if the new Nano-K version works better (updated yesterday on Google Play)