Webswitch 1216H Support in English > General discussion forum

Expert 1K-FA web control anomaly

<< < (2/5) > >>

OH1MLZ:
What I mean is that mentioned "leds" stay white.

Jan (Microbit):

--- Quote from: OH1MLZ on 2016-01-08, 15:17:45 ---Update.
Not browser dependent, same thing happened with IE. When web interface was not functioning correctly I contacted also with Expert Console2 and whew, all items appear correctly also on web control screen. Go figure.

Juha

--- End quote ---
I am not an "Expert" expert, hehe, but is the Expert Console2 a program which communicates with the 1K-FA by RS232 like the RC-1216H does? If so then it seems something is wrong with the RS232 communication between the RC-1216H and the 1K-FA, making the RC-1216H show incomplete status on its web page.

OH1MLZ:
Yes it is. I guess its pretty much the reason why you provide the serial server functionality in RC-1216H, to be able to connect with Expert Console2 as well. This is explained starting from page 57 in the RC-1216H manual.

Jan (Microbit):

--- Quote from: OH1MLZ on 2016-01-10, 14:51:53 ---Yes it is. I guess its pretty much the reason why you provide the serial server functionality in RC-1216H, to be able to connect with Expert Console2 as well. This is explained starting from page 57 in the RC-1216H manual.

--- End quote ---
So, do you mean that you actually were running Expert Console2 via RC-1216H's serial server? And that it worked, while the web interface did not?

EA7EU:
Hi!
Maybe some RF is getting in on your RC-1216H.
Try with a good ground + Goog CAT7 Cable RJ45 + Several ferrites on all the cables.

Good Luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version