Author Topic: Invalid App License  (Read 6964 times)

kf6c

• View Profile
    • Email
Invalid App License
« on: 2016-01-17, 19:02:33 »
I get an Invalid App License when I try to connect. It sometimes resets and works but I have not found what controls this. I have only had the app for about 2 weeks. I would like to buy a License but nothing happens when I check the License ID (41fa).

I tried on a different phone of the same type (Samsung S6) same result. I am using the IP of my router. If I try to use the DDNS provide by remoterig I get a SIP error wrong password.
« Last Edit: 2016-01-18, 01:11:29 by kf6c »

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
Re: Invalid App License
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-18, 11:06:13 »
You can use the trail license until february 4th, then if you want to buy a license you do it from our webshop. Use the same settings as you do in your RRC ip or hostname, password portnumbers etc.

/mike

kf6c

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-18, 16:55:03 »
It does not work all I get is Invalid App License and I cannot use the webstore because I get no response from touching the License number on the app. When it works it is a great app but I have seen it work very infrequently and never twice in a row.

Jan (Microbit)

• Software Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-19, 10:24:25 »
It does not work all I get is Invalid App License and I cannot use the webstore because I get no response from touching the License number on the app. When it works it is a great app but I have seen it work very infrequently and never twice in a row.
Could we get access to your radio RRC so we can try to connect to it? It seems the error message might be due to a connection issue despite it being "Invalid App License". If so then PM or email the details.

Edit: Which firmware version does the radio RRC have? It must not be too old for the Nano to work.
Always include type of hard/software and version when asking for support.

kf6c

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: 2016-01-19, 21:13:16 »
Can you send an email address to send the IP address to. I assume all you need is the IP and password. I am using the latest version of firmware.

73 Brian KF6C

Jan (Microbit)

• Software Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: 2016-01-20, 08:58:38 »
Can you send an email address to send the IP address to. I assume all you need is the IP and password. I am using the latest version of firmware.

73 Brian KF6C
You should be able to send me an email by clicking on the envelope/letter at the left side of my posts. There is also an icon for sending personal messages.

kf6c

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: 2016-02-25, 22:25:35 »
Please see my post under general discussions RRC1258.

I have installed the Nano on a second Samsung S6 using G3ZVC as a call. This is operating under the trail license. With this phone Nano is working relatively well considering the problems at the Radio end. It always turns on the radio and tunes it well.

With Nano on the licensed phone (kf6c) most of the time I shows Invalid license howver it can be made to work with continued pressing of the connect button.

I am not sure how valid tests are until the Radio RCC internet connection is fixed. I will be waiting until the network link is fixed before continuing.

Jan (Microbit)

• Software Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: 2016-02-26, 08:26:42 »
Yes, pause the tests until the network issues have been fixed.