Author Topic: N1MM+ / MMTTY FSK TX Issue  (Read 2687 times)

Serge_VA3SB

• View Profile
    • Email
N1MM+ / MMTTY FSK TX Issue
« on: 2017-10-31, 21:24:56 »
Good day to the group.

I am attempting to get my remote setup to work on RTTY (FSK).
I am using a K3s / K3s/0 mini setup. I have the latest version of software installed in both the RRC Control and Radio units.

My setup works just fine on SSB and CW with N1MM+. I am able to receive RTTY no problem.

My issue is that while I am able to get MMTTY to key the radio and transmit on a stand alone basis, when I attempt to use N1MM+ in conjunction with MMTTY I am not keying the radio at all (I have the same PTT/FSK COM Port selected in MMTTY). I do however have CAT control of the radio via N1MM+.

I am using the USB mini connector on the RRC Control unit to connect to my computer. I also get the error message (see attached screen shot) when I attempt to use N1MM+for RTTY.

Please let me know if I need to provide any additional information on my setup to help resolve my issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Serge
VA3SB

Serge_VA3SB

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: N1MM+ / MMTTY FSK TX Issue - SOLVED
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-01, 21:41:18 »
For the info of the group.

I was able to finally get FSK TX to operate properly by removing any reference of COMExtra in the Hardware tab of N1MM+ Configurer. I had the same port set for CW operation and thought that N1MM+ would ignore it if I chose to use RTTY as the mode. Apparently not.

Glad I got it working.

Serge
VA3SB