RRC 1258 Support in English > General discussion forum

Data abort code/related to problem?

(1/3) > >>

n1dmx:
Hi All!

Not a computer/internet guy by any stretch here, but got my remoterig up and running with my Kenwood ts-480hx, with no help(!) mid november. Was quite proud of myself! Alas, all good things...you know. Everything operated flawlessly for about a month, which included a 12 day trip across country. Even the nano was great! For the last 3 weeks however, I can't keep the radio rrc on. Nothing anywhere has changed, that i know of. The radio rrc will shut down and become unreachable at least once a day. It is 25 miles from my home qth, so I have it on a timer to restart it every 8 hours. I have seen Data abort 0x00054ee4 called by 0x0000a628 on the radio rrc many times (though not sure if every time), and one other code once, which i jotted down and now cant locate. The only thing that is different is the temperature in the radio rrc location. Its unheated, and its been very cold lately, but i cant imagine cold enough to affect the remoterig??

Thoughts/ideas?

Thanks & 73!
Shane n1dmx

Name   Value
Company   Microbit
Product   1258
PID   4
Version   7
HW   8
Software   2.91
Bootloader   1.10
Compiler   4.6.2
Build   Jun 16 2016 07:13:13
ROM/RAM   485636/44292
ETH-RAM   3000 (max 3kB)
USB-RAM   16376 (max 16kB)
Battery-RAM   4
ResetSrc   0 [3]
Last WD Reset   10
Uptime   0 Days, 3 Hours, 52 Mins, 20 Secs

Serial number   9844
MAC addr

sm2o:
Hi the low temp i s no problem

Data abort just shows that the internet connection is not working ok sometimes. If the RRC can't send out it's packets the memory will overrun and a data abort is created. Nothing that you can do about in the RRC it's a network issue.

73 de mike

IZ0JOJ:
Hello!
same here,
after 1 year of perfect job I got this error:
Data Abort at 0x000541a8, called by 0x0004259c

What's going on? Firmware is the 2.90.
Kenwood TS 480

sm2o:
Again, data  abort DO NOT indicate any problem with the RCC. All RRC shows that sometimes, so you have to find your problem somewhere else.

73 de mike

n1dmx:
Hello Mike,

Thank you very much for your response.

If I may ask a follow up question then, any ideas on the symptoms I described? I do have the occasional issue with the audio stream or control stopping, but returns when I power down and restart the ts-480. That I can live with. My real problem is with the rrc going down and needing me to go to the site ( or use the timer) to restart. Would a data abort issue cause this to happen? As I said, this was not an issue for over a month, now it goes down completely at least once a day!

Any suggestions to steer me in the right direction are appreciated!

Shane n1dmx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version