Webswitch 1216H Support in English > General discussion forum

RRC-1258MkIIs Feedback Problems

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mitch:
Hi Mitch,

Yes i have followed the instructions a few times now in the manual and still seem to be getting problems with feedback as i TX the Microphone.

Not sure if maybe it would be possible to send back both boxes back to Microbit for them to look at any repairs needed to solve problems i have.

Regards,

73s Gary

dj0qn:
Gary,

You never answered my mails where I asked if you tested this for RFI. That is a very different kind of problem.

You are welcome to contact Mike at Microbit about returning your RRC's. I personally can hardly believe that
anything can be defective that can cause this, but that is up to you and him. Good luck!

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

La1zm:
Hi Gary,
I just wanted to mention a problem I had when I started up with rrc for more than two years ago. I was using a long eth-cable from the  rrc to the router, and the long cable caused a lot of trouble with rfi. Since then, after replacing the long cable, I have had no trouble with the Remoterig equipment, running Kw Ts-480sat and Icom ic-706.

73 de
Alf, la1zm

Mitch:
Hi Alf,

I have tried cable about 3 feet and also very long cable that runs from my Router to spare room where i have radio  located with same problem.  Also have tried wireless WiFi WNCE2001 Netgear also same problem.

Have tried hand Mic, Desk Mic and my EQplus also and still shows Rf. Radio works fine with original Mic in car and also when i just use out side antenna. I have also checked SWR and is ok this side Alf.

73s Gary

Mitch:
Hi Mitch,

After looking more into information regarding RFI in the Users manual I have noticed that Kenwood have changed the layout of the Mic connector during two different configurations.

Shown in the manual the newer radios are using type 1 and the older kenwood 480 Sat here is work with config type 2, after changing over to the old config it seems to have solved RFI using hand Mic and EQplus system.

Would like to thank you for kind support.

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version