Author Topic: does not recognize rrc-micro as a sound card  (Read 4122 times)

ea1gwm

• View Profile
    • Email
does not recognize rrc-micro as a sound card
« on: 2018-04-15, 00:36:36 »
Hello:
I got the rrc-micro, as is normal it will not work all the first time, you always have to fight a little.

I think I do not recognize it as the sound card, I have all this w10 and rrc-micro 1.10 . In the digital and world programs that I like for probability, I do not get the rrc-micro sound card.
But if you got to hear something, through vbcable, creating virtually. Why with the sound card of the computer, but I do not like it, I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it, I do not like it, I do not like it.
I got to receive ft8 with jtdx and configuring with hrd, but listen. Transmit I think not, I'm going little by little.

He also got two programs per cat, like jtdx and kenwood or hrd, using vspe to have more ports than one in this case.

In short I do not recognize the rrc-micro and closing it gives me error.

dj0qn

• View Profile
    • DJ0QN / K7DX
    • Email
Re: does not recognize rrc-micro as a sound card
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-15, 02:22:43 »
Which version do you have, A or B? Only version A has a sound card. The newer version B no longer has a sound card built in, therefore a key input.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

ea1gwm

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-15, 09:37:55 »
I have the b, I did not know. So what do you use or put in the programs, the own PC or a virtual? That step is the one that is complicating me a bit.

dj0qn

• View Profile
    • DJ0QN / K7DX
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: 2018-04-15, 17:44:51 »
You use anything that you have connected to your Windows PC. The drop down box allows you to select
whatever you want. Most people use a USB headset.

http://www.remoterig.com/wp/?page_id=28

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX