RRC 1258 Support in English > General discussion forum

RRC Radio lost of connection every few days

(1/4) > >>

EA4MY:
Hello all
I'm running a TS480 since a few years ago. Everything worked fine until aprox two weeks ago. Since then the connection of the RRC radio fails every few days. I have made not any changes on the configuration, nor changed any hardware (router, etc). No changes here at all. No storms here or anything else that could damage the RRC. When, from inside the RRC radio LAN, I type in my PC the RRC IP what I get is what can be seen in the attached .jpg picture, that is, only the "structure" of the web site but whitout the left side menu. There appear a "Saved error message": Data abort at 0x0004a998, called by 0x0004a964. I don't know what that means. Under these conditions I guess I can not download any BIN file. I have made a hard reset of the RRC but without results. This happens every one or two days.  Looks like a problem into the RRG, but I don't know. I will thank any hint to solve the situation. Right now I'm down.
Many thanks in advance
Antonio, EA4MY

sm2o:
Hi the webserver is probably overloaded by robots, it's more and more common. Try to upgrade to v2.95 it wil be better to handle that.

73de mike

EA4MY:
Hi Mike
Many thanks for your suggestion.  I should do that on both ends, I mean, on RRC radio and control, isn't it?
Antonio, EA4MY

EA4MY:
I have v2.84, and I just saw on the web that in my case I have to upgrade both ends.

Antonio, EA4MY

EA4MY:
Hi
I made the upgrade to v2.95 on both ends but this afternoon once again happened the same. I have only a parcial access to web page of the RRC-radio (same as the jpg picture I sent before). This time does not appear any "saved error message". However what I see is that I have communication between both ends as I can switch on and off the TS480 and I receive signals and I can transmit. The problem seems to be with the web server, so I can not switch on and off remotely the Power Supply using the web interface (and, as well, I don't have remote access to the left side menu). I will thank any other hint.
73'
Antonio, EA4MY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version