Author Topic: Nexa, ACP, Car Warmup gone after FW update  (Read 4694 times)

jappish84

• View Profile
Nexa, ACP, Car Warmup gone after FW update
« on: 2019-06-18, 01:14:10 »
Ok, so somehow my 1216H FW got corrupt, I first noticed when lights started turning on/off randomly. Visiting the web UI I had strange characters all over the place, and couldn't really do anything since the UI was expecting authentication, but i never set this up.

I decided to try and update the FW and successfully flashed the latest version. The system was back and accessible again with the hardwired relays working.
Unfortunately, I noticed I flashed the HAM version because, well, I'm an idiot. To my defense, the zip files are named inconsistently, where HAM is not present on the HAM version, but HOME is.

Anyway, I flashed the Home version, and that FW is also accessible, but I'm missing Nexa, ACP, Car warmup, maybe more?

Here's the sys info from the Web UI:

Company   Microbit
Product   1216H WebSwitch
Model   HOME Standard
Software   4.43
Hardware   2
Bootloader   1.10
Build   Apr 1 2019 13:20:23
S/N   2173
PID   0
Uptime   0 Days, 0 Hours, 12 Mins, 48 Secs

jappish84

• View Profile
Re: Nexa, ACP, Car Warmup gone after FW update
« Reply #1 on: 2019-06-18, 18:02:29 »
just noticed that my model description is "Home Standard"

Is this because of the fw, or where can I find the extended version?

jappish84

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-06-28, 10:34:57 »
Awesome, it's working again. Thanks a bunch Jan

jappish84

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-07-16, 10:48:05 »
Ok, so it seems the device somehow got corrupt again, this is the 3rd time this happens and the way I notice it because one specific relay is being turned on and off (webswitch rebooting).

Could it be that the bootloader has been corrupted and therefor causing these errors?

I know this may seem far fetched, but every time this has happened I have been running Kodi on an Xbox One, with Home Assistant in the background monitoring kodi status to monitor/automate relay 1 on the webswitch. I have other automations doing basically the same thing, but I've only ever seen this issue when (and every time) I've been running kodi on Xbox One