Author Topic: TS-480 Freezes..  (Read 5753 times)

N4ARV

• View Profile
Re: TS-480 Freezes..
« Reply #15 on: 2020-02-23, 23:49:44 »
Ok I sent you my email and when I get it I will definitely look it over. Thanks again Mitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EA7 JJE

• View Profile
Re: TS-480 Freezes..
« Reply #16 on: 2020-06-05, 22:40:21 »
You will need to do a lot of testing to figure out the problem. Use the process of elimination to
determine what the problem is not and go from there.

I first suggest that you move the control RRC to another location and see if the problem occurs. It
may be at the control location and not at the radio location. Once you have determined which side
it is on, then you need to see what is causing the problem.

Look at the RRC's status page to see if there is an error message when the problem occurs. Sometimes
this will tell you which port is causing the problem. Changing that port may solve the problem.

Often it is a bad router or other devices in the network that are causing the problem. Only by using
the process of elimination and first taking all possible problem causes out of the equation will allow
you to narrow down where the problem is.

The only thing I can tell you for sure is that you are looking at the wrong culprit; the problem is with your
network and not with your RRC or its settings. These settings will allow you to partially compensate for a bad
network connection, but they will never solve them.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

Hola buenas noches, tengo el mismo problema que tu, se me queda la Kenwood 480 bloqueada y no puedo mover ningún botón y algunas veces se conjela la señal. Me podrías decir que modificación as echo en el router ??  Cuando me pasa este problema se me enciende una luz Roja en la.caja. gracias