RRC 1258 Support in English > Configuration, RRC 1258

Keyer: error seq-no (171/170)

(1/2) > >>

EA5AER:
Hi:

When I connect to my radio-unit by telnet, it reports a "keyer: error seq-no (171/170)" each "dit" or "dat" that I send with the paddle on the control-unit, with an increasing number.

What's that error report use for?

73!

Jan (Microbit):
Does it work ok besides that message? The message is telling that the radio RRC expected another sequence number than it got. I can't see why it should continue to occur. Do both numbers increase with one for every printout?

EA5AER:
Hi Jan.

Well, besided that messages, I have discontinuous problems with my transmisions. I think than allways fails on first 5 minutes. For example, when I'm keying CW, I have no problems with "dits", but so many time, when I send a "dat", it done the "dat" too long, like if it was blocked. I have a similar problem with voice, I explain, sometimes, when I TX audio, it only sends a discontinuous audio, with a micro-cuts on audio.

I think it may be the same problem, becouse when I don't have problems with the TX audio, the CW works also OK.

That's the reason that I ask about that Keyer error seq-no. Just to see if I can found the problem to make it works.

I copy a sequence of that when it fails. When it works OK, it's the same sequence, but without the "R-> turnOffPTTinRadio: PTT OFF due to RTP timeout".

May have I a problem with 10Mbps on my LAN? I don't know how works to select 10 o 100Mbps, becouse I think that it may be the reason to that it only fails on first 5-10 minutes.

Anyway, thanks for help.

Password: ****
Password OK, logged in!
keyer: error seq-no (9/2)
keyer: error seq-no (3/2)
keyer: error seq-no (3/4)
keyer: error seq-no (5/4)
keyer: error seq-no (5/6)
keyer: error seq-no (8/7)
R-> turnOffPTTinRadio: PTT OFF due to RTP timeout
keyer: error seq-no (8/10)
keyer: error seq-no (12/11)
R-> turnOffPTTinRadio: PTT OFF due to RTP timeout
keyer: error seq-no (12/14)
keyer: error seq-no (16/15)
keyer: error seq-no (16/17)
keyer: error seq-no (18/19)

Jan (Microbit):
It seems network related. Like there is packet loss causing both CW and voice drop-outs. What is "Eth-type" on the "IP Settings" page" set to?

EA5AER:
It's set to "AUTO, PREFER 10Mbit"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version