Webswitch 1216H Support in English > General discussion forum

Temp measurement not working

(1/2) > >>

oh2xx:
Hi,

I just installed two Dallas 18B20 but the temperature reading says -0.0625 for both units? Using FW 1.21 here. Any ideas?

73 de Kari, OH2XX

ON4AOI:
looks like a bad connection to me Kari
check if the pins are correct connected

or maybe not at the correct pins

Guy ON4AOI

Jan (Microbit):

--- Quote from: oh2xx on 2011-06-29, 22:39:14 ---Hi,

I just installed two Dallas 18B20 but the temperature reading says -0.0625 for both units? Using FW 1.21 here. Any ideas?

73 de Kari, OH2XX
--- End quote ---
Was it the first sensors you have ever installed to that Webswitch? Did you install one per bus(A/B)? If there never has been installed sensors before then if the Webswitch is capable of finding them I would think it also would be able to get the temperature from them.

oh2xx:
Yes, those were the first sensors I have ever installed to that Webswitch. And I did install one per bus(A/B).

I bought two more sensors today from another electronics shop just to make sure that there is nothing wrong with the components. The installation is so straight forward that I can not imagine having any problems there. Will test again later today...

Jan (Microbit):
Remember that if you either add the new ones or replace the current ones you will have to either delete the current ones from the 1-wire page or scan for new devices. That is because they all have unique IDs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version