RRC 1258 Support in English > Hardware, Cabling, Installations

ts 2000 straping

(1/2) > >>

K5RIG:
i need help seting straps for my ts 2000  i can not find all of the strap points can someone help me?  where are jmp 1,2,3,and 4 ?  thank you.

dj0qn:
It is all in the manual, make sure you download it at:
http://www.remoterig.com/wp/?page_id=97

The strappings for the TS-2000 can be found on page 143.

The jumper position details are from page 20 - 22.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

K5RIG:
i have looked at those pages and can not see the places to put the jumpers the straps i can see that but i don'see where to put jumper's 1,2,3,and4 is there a better picture any where , Is jump 3 cts and rts  already set or do i have to place a jumper?    thank you      are there holes for the jumpers like the socket?  i don't see the holes my vision is poor i can't see out of one eye. this step 6 page 21 "JMP-3 is placed next to the rear D-sub COM2 " i see no place to place a jumper.  Are  the jumpers the little red jumper wires is that correct?  

dj0qn:
The jumpers are clearly marked on the photos on page 20 - 22. They are so large, that maybe
you overlooked them? They are much easier to set than the straps. They are jumpers like what
you find in computers and similar equipment.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

K5RIG:
    is there a better picture somewhere should the jumpers be with the package? are they different  than the straps ?   Should they be with the shipment from the dealer  Ham Radio OUTLET?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version