RRC 1258 Support in English > Configuration, RRC 1258

What is a SIP?

(1/4) > >>

WW3S:
getting ready to take the next step, hopefully programming via the web interface....since we will be using 2 pairs of 1258, and 2 IC-7100, should the programming values for pair 1 be different than pair 2? Or is the face we are using 2 different IP address combos enough?

dj0qn:
Each pair should use unique port numbers. That means that you need to change the second pair from
13000-13002 to something else (tip: just increment). The same goes for whatever web port you
changed the radio RRC's to.

Both systems can be addressed from the outside (i.e. SIP contact) using the same external IP number
or the same dynamicDNS address, since you only have one IP address and the ports determine where
the incoming request will be directed to.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

WW3S:
Thanks again Mitch......but these are all on an internal only network, no access from outside.....simply need to put the control heads in the 911 center, and the radio in shelter at the base of the tower...do we need all the web ports, etc if we are only accessing via a 10.10.10 network with no outside access...

dj0qn:
Then just ignore the web part and leave them at 80. I thought I had already written you that.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

WW3S:
yes, but what about the 13000/13002 ??? Do those need set on an internal only network? And if so, the two pairs need to different, correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version