RRC-Nano > General

Nano not hooking up

<< < (2/5) > >>

sm2o:
We found the problem, they where not using the straight port forwarding, so the port numbers shown in the Radio RRC where from the outside forwarded to an other RRC used for a TS-480 with different password.

Conclusion, USE STRAIGHT PORT FORWARDING to avoid confusion.

73 de mike

Jan (Microbit):

--- Quote from: AE5OQ on 2015-03-17, 20:14:37 ---Nano just errors "SIP error: Forbidden (403)" I have gone over all the settings and instructions, but no joy. Oh, by the way why does the Nano ask for "Call Sign" when the RRC1258 doesn't?
Armstead

--- End quote ---
PM or email me/us the info needed to connect to your RRC and we will have a look at it.

dj0qn:
I assumed that if the control RRC works from the outside ok, then Nano should work as well. That doesn't make much sense to me. Strange.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

Jan (Microbit):

--- Quote from: dj0qn on 2015-03-18, 10:39:26 ---I assumed that if the control RRC works from the outside ok, then Nano should work as well. That doesn't make much sense to me. Strange.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

--- End quote ---
If you are referring to Chris' system then what could be the explanation is that the SIP, audio and command ports were wrong in the Nano app and so Nano tried to connect to wrong RRC.

dj0qn:
I was looking at his radio RRC directly for the settings. That could only  be the case if Chris gave me the wrong RRC to look at (he has two).

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version