RRC-Nano > General

Nano not hooking up

<< < (3/5) > >>

AE5OQ:
Radio RRC firmware is 2.84

Jan (Microbit):

--- Quote from: dj0qn on 2015-03-18, 10:58:14 ---I was looking at his radio RRC directly for the settings. That could only  be the case if Chris gave me the wrong RRC to look at (he has two).

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

--- End quote ---
But it seems they are not using "straight port forwarding", so the port numbers visible in the RRC were not the same as the "outside ports".

dj0qn:
We are going in circles: it worked fine from Chris' control RRC, so why wouldn't it work from Nano as well? Of course, that is assuming he gave me the correct radio RRC screen shot to use for my test.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

Jan (Microbit):

--- Quote from: dj0qn on 2015-03-18, 11:24:24 ---We are going in circles: it worked fine from Chris' control RRC, so why wouldn't it work from Nano as well? Of course, that is assuming he gave me the correct radio RRC screen shot to use for my test.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

--- End quote ---
No, no circles at all  8) When we first attempted to connect using the Nano App we used ports 13000-13002. That either resulted in not authorized, or busy. Changing password did not work either. Debugging the RRC show that when attempting to connect nothing happened. Then we changed ports in Nano to those they use externally for that RRC and it started to work. So just looking at the radio RRC which ports are in use did not give correct information as the ports used on the Internet side were different.

Jan (Microbit):

--- Quote from: AE5OQ on 2015-03-18, 11:14:23 ---Radio RRC firmware is 2.84

--- End quote ---
Sorry for the confusing in this thread!  ;)

I have successfully connected to your radio RRC using the Nano App. You could try restarting your phone since that has fixed such problems before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version