RRC-Micro PC Client in English > General discussion

RRC-Micro 1.10 beta, 1274B 2 beta and RRC-1258 2.91 beta (CW support)

<< < (3/5) > >>

KB8CR:
I have made quite a few QSO's with it so far. It appears that it works best with the WPM < 20. Above that, the sidetone 'clicking' gets bad and overpowers part of the sidetone and makes sending difficult.

Charlie KB8CR

Jan (Microbit):
Yes, the 'click' is too bad it's there. We have to use Windows functions that mute and un-mute the sidetone in order to make it fast enough and then the click is there as a side effect.

Serge_VA3SB:
Hello to the group.

I am trying to upgrade the software to test out the new CW paddle capability of the 1274B.

When I try to load the RRC1258-CRC-v2.91 software and the unit reboots, I get the following error:
Wrong File Type : Got 172 Expected 35

Not quite sure what this means. Thanks in advance.

Serge
VA3SB

Serge_VA3SB:
Hello group.

Charlie KB8CR found the reason for the error I was encountering. It was because I used the .zip file and not the .bin file! Operator error.
Sorry for the bandwidth. Thanks again Charlie! Appreciate your help.

Serge
VA3SB

LB6B:
For the keyer function. Would it also be possible to add Iambic Ultimatic, in addition to mode A and B?
I learned CW with and Ultimatic keyer decades ago and trouble using anything else as this is also a mode on the winkeyers, but using a winkeyer is obviously no option here so support for Ultimatic would be greatly appreciated!

Background for how Ultimatic differs from Mode-A/B.
http://la3za.blogspot.no/2013/05/is-ultimatic-morse-keyer-really-that.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version