RRC-Nano > Feature Requests

Feature Request TS-2000

(1/1)

W0HJW:
I am using the Nano-App with a TS-2000 located about 500 km away.  It works fine but I would like to see the VFO/Memory switch implemented.  That should be the same as a TS-480.  I have many 2M and 70cm repeaters set up as memories.

Thanks very much and 73,
Harold W0HJW

w7oxz:

--- Quote from: W0HJW on 2016-08-11, 02:15:28 ---I am using the Nano-App with a TS-2000 located about 500 km away.  It works fine but I would like to see the VFO/Memory switch implemented.  That should be the same as a TS-480.  I have many 2M and 70cm repeaters set up as memories.

Thanks very much and 73,
Harold W0HJW

--- End quote ---

I would echo W0HJW's request.  I used the RRC-Nano App trial version today and found it usable.  The implementation of the use of memory capability would be most welcome.  As it is only one repeater frequency, with offset and PL tone, set in the radio locally can be used as there is no way to load these values remotely from the Nano App.  The feature would be usefull on HF aslo as most nets are on established frequencies

AE5OQ:
I also would like to be able to use TS-2000 memories. I have several local nets on different repeaters that I would like to keep up with when I am remote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version