RRC 1258 Support in English > Configuration of Routers, Firewalls, etc

icom ic 7100 problem after change adsl "solved"

<< < (3/5) > >>

ik4vfd:
the ports are open both udp and tcp, in fact enter, with the 222 to check status, etc ...
alg sip? I do not find any parameters named so ...
firewall is off
I have an external ip
these are the conditions, I try to connect my radio from the site controller, yellow light fix but does not turn on the front...
turn off the RRC and change to other 7100 profile, in another place and 7100 front it stands on...
Now I turn off  rrc and get back to  my profile, without changing anything, just changing profile, and my radio is perfectly on ...
if I put off adsl in the site controller, and using 4 g of my phone the 7100  front is on ...
before moving to the fiber never had problem, but when I do this, go to another and return to my 7100, everything works fine ...
I posted above differences in status
rodolfo

ik4vfd:
sorry for my poor eng...see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm4mhfLITTA

oz1rh:
>alg sip? I do not find any parameters named so ...
That parameter might be in the internet routers.

From your video I see that when your 7100 display turns on it displays "Auto Power Off xx minutes". Your friends 7100 does not display that. I can not figure out if that difference influence your problem.

You do not show the status page of your controlling RR-1258, any errors there when the screen does not switch on?

Are you sure you use the right profiles in your tests?

After your 7100 display turns on can you then switch off and on again with the same profile with out rebooting your control RR-1258?

After your 7100 display turns on can you then switch off and on again with the same profile after rebooting your control RR-1258?

I sometimes have a problem with my 7100 setup not working. I have found that "UDP cmd status" in one of the RR-1258's then displayes an error. My remedy in that situation is to power cycle the 7100-radio by removing 13,8 V and applying 13,8 V again trough my Rigrunner 4005i: www.westmountainradio.com/product_info.php?products_id=rr_4005i This Rigrunner is nice to have at the remote site.

73, Palle, OZ1RH.

ik4vfd:
when I turn on my 7100, after being passed by another profile, it remains perfect until I turn it off ... after some time if I try to turn it back on does not work ...

rodolfo

ik4vfd:
Tried several times ... when the yellow light remains on, in the "status" RTP / UDP audio status = stalled
 UDP cmd status = error
I change my profile by going to a 7100 friend, and it works, then I join my 7100 and miraculously turn on
Really a problem
rodolfo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version