RRC-Micro PC Client in English > General discussion

RRC micro changes

<< < (3/4) > >>

dj0qn:
Neil,

It is probably a very simple problem that will take a minute to solve.

Anyway, if the problem is lack of audio and the connect indicates an audio stream, then your problem
is your Windows settings. Open up the sound card settings and switch to the sound card output that you
set in the RRC Micro. Then adjust the audio there and I bet that solves the problem.

Mitch DJ0QN / K7DX

Neil:
I agree it would appear to be a set up problem in windows, I have tried it on 2 windows 10 cpu's 1 window 7  on two different networks. I have upgraded application firmware on both RRC to 2.91.  I have tried several audio devices( blue tooth headset etc)  I test the audio cards/ devices with windows as well as other audio sources and they work fine. Here is where it gets confusing when Steve VE6WZ sets me up as a contact in his RRC micro he has the same issue I have he can connect but no audio, he uses the same equipment to connect to his site everyday. ....it is a mystery.

Neil

Neil:
I forgot to mention when I am connected to my RRC site status reports "Connection status faulty (see below) UDP CMD status error (0)" 

Neil

Neil:
PSS At this point in time I am working on only getting the RCC micro to work CAT is on the back burner a friend is going in to the hospital and I want to get him on HF even with out control of the rig.

NB

Neil:
Some progress I am now able to connect to VE6WZ site, on his recommendation I adjusted the jitter size,delay and packet size I settled on 11, 9 and 40. So this proves I have a viable CPU/sound card combination. Sadly I have made adjustments on my own RRC micro client and have been rewarded with nothing but dead air. 

Neil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version