Webswitch 1216H Support in English > General discussion forum

AS-1289 Automatic switching via ICOM 7100

(1/3) > >>

mikewings:
Hi.. I have an ICOM 7100 running remotely with RemoteRig 1258MKII and that has been working fine for months now.  I added an AS1289 for remote switching antennas and it is configured and working manually fine as well.  I am having trouble getting the 1289 to switch antennas automatically via the frequency selections.  Is there a good way to debug this .. I am a little uncertain of the CI-V configuration.  I do have an MFG antenna tuner connected to the 7100 via the remote Tuner Control socket if that makes any difference.. I think I have all of the parameters set correctly but since I am somewhat unfamiliar with just how the 1258 controls the radio, I could use a little help.

sm2o:
Hi
You connect the CI-V interface from Radio-RRC Com2 to the Radio-CI-V port. The CI-V interface has to be proper one with separate power supply.
Radio-RRC Com2 is set to mode 2 and a baudrate that match the radios CI-V baudrate. The setting for ICOM CI-V in the AS-1289 is quite well explained in the AS-1289 manual.

73 de mike

mikewings:
Thanks Mike.  That explains it perfectly..

Mike

sm6xrf:
hi

I have the ic7100 and the antennaswitch 1289. i can control it via ethernet manually. But i cannot get it towork with autamatic band change.
Do i need to connect civ interface. i have done the configuration in the radio rcc and in the antenna switch, but i cannot get it to work.
i Have put in civ adress 88H? in the Icom.
I have the antenna switch without seriel interface. What would it cost to complement it with serial port for local steering.

73de Fredrik, sm6xrf

sm2o:
Du måste ha CI-V interface mellan rrc com2 och  radio. tex ci-v 1332, det finns beskrivet på hemsidan hur man gör

73de micke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version