RRC-Nano > General

RRC NANO i Cannot be used normally

(1/3) > >>

BI1LLM:
I use RRC nano to connect to icom 7100. After successfully connecting to 1258, the frequency and other information cannot be seen in the control interface, and the sound cannot be heard.I tried two phones, one with MIUI (based on Android 10)The other is HarmonyOS 4 (based on Android 13).
I used a HarmonyOS phone to successfully connect once, but after disconnecting, I couldn't connect again.

BI1LLM:
My CVI cable is now connected to com1, must it be connected to com2?

Jan (Microbit):
https://www.remoterig.com/forum/index.php?topic=7786.0;topicseen

Joakim (Microbit):

--- Quote from: BI1LLM on 2023-08-30, 16:35:46 ---My CVI cable is now connected to com1, must it be connected to com2?

--- End quote ---
How long have you been using the demo-app for? It has a 14 day free trail before you can no longer connect again.
Also make sure that you are running v1.6.6 on Android 13. You can try uninstalling the app and installing the latest version and see if it works better. Make sure that audio permissions are enabled.

sm2o:
Hi
what kind of CI-V interface do you use ? You must have a CI-V interface which have a separate power supply, the RRC cannot power the CI-V interface. Normally the CI-V interface is connected to Com2 as the Com2 has male dsub (same as a PC).Com1 has a female dsub and pin2 and 3 are reversed. But com1 can be used but both the app and the RRC must be configured for using com1  and the CI-V must have have pin2 and 3 crossed. You will not hear any audio until CI-V connection is working as the IC-7100 start with volume =0.

73 de mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version