RRC 1258 Support in English > General discussion forum

Trouble getting set up

(1/3) > >>

KE6DUY:
When I connect both the radio and control boxes to my router then apply power the green light flashes then stays solid on both boxes. When I click "find devices" under Net info/find , it finds both boxes and shows an IP address for both ( different address for each). It does not say "not reachable" after either. When I select the control box address and then click browse the Microbit settings webpage appears. When I select the radio box address and click browse a blank webpage of nothing appears. I connected the boxes to the faceplate and body of a TS-480 and pressing the power button did not turn on the display. The prior owner of these remoterig boxes was also using them with a TS-480.

Where do I start, what do I check, or where did I go wrong to get the Microbit settings page to come up for the Radio box? Is there any information that I left out that would be helpful? I am not knowledgable about computers.

Thanks for any help

sm2o:
you could have attaced a printscreen of the find Devices window

/mike

KE6DUY:
Both boxes are directly connected to the router. The green light flashes then goes solid when power is applied.

KE6DUY:
Now it opens a webpage that says "can"t reach this page" when I click browse for both devises. I can't upload a higher quality picture of the screen. The picture shows
RRC-1258 Control Version 2.95 S/N 5618 (192.168.10.106:79)
RRC-1258 Radio Version 2.96 S/N 5823 (192.168.10.102:79)

sm2o:
If the units have been used in another environment I would guess that SIP contact in the Control-RRC is not set correct, at the current LAN it should be set to 192.168.10.102 (eg the ip of the Radio-RRC) I suggest you download the manual and go through the step by step setup.

73 de mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version