Author Topic: No audio when transmitting using RRC1258MKII v 2.91 / IC 7100  (Read 2969 times)

W4HI

• View Profile
    • Email
My two friends and I have three RRC 1268 MKII systems using IC-7100’s setup for several years now. User 2 remote station recently stopped transmitting audio, but you still have fully control of remote 7100 of HF VHF & UHF just carrier comes up but no audio?

I’ve checked all parameters in both User 2’s control and remote boxes including IC 7100’s they are all seem to be right, only User 2 remote system does not have audio on TX.

W4HI (me) user 1 can connect to User 3 and TX/RX with audio, as well as User 3 connect to my station and TX/RX with audio.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated Bruce W4HI.

VK3ALB

• View Profile
Sounds like it's at the radio end. First thing I would do is go to radio site 2 and check the connections including the jumpers inside the RRC. Take a 'scope and see if there is any audio on the jumpers. Take a complete control system with you and confirm it all works with a cross-over ethernet cable.
Lou
VK3ALB

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
Check the codec gain settings again, the settings maybe change by misstake

73 de mike

W4HI

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for the quick feedback, will try these ideas
Bruce W4HI

W4HI

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello Mike SM20 and VK3ALB,

Mike it was the codec gain setting had "changed" from 255 on remote box to 0, changed it back to 255 works great.

Thanks Bruce W4HI