Author Topic: 7100 doesn't turn on anymore  (Read 3051 times)

iu8hpe

• View Profile
    • Email
7100 doesn't turn on anymore
« on: 2021-12-07, 10:17:14 »
Hi everyone, I have read some posts but I haven't found the solution to my problem. until a few weeks ago I used a 7100 and a pair of RRCs for a year without any problems. inexplicably everything stopped working. I also brought the radio body and its rrc to my QTH and even connecting everything in LAN after the configuration the 7100 does not turn on. from the software and web browser I can see both rr, but when I try to turn on the radio, the yellow led (fixed) lights up for a few seconds but nothing happens. I checked the power supplies and configurations and everything is ok. is there anything I can do? thanks

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
Re: 7100 doesn't turn on anymore
« Reply #1 on: 2021-12-07, 19:31:27 »
When you move the radio-RRC to the same LAN as the Control-RRC you have to change the "sip contact" setting in the Control-RRC to the IP-address of the Radio-RRC, ddns hostname cannot be used

73 de mike

iu8hpe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: 2021-12-08, 22:36:29 »
Hi Mike, thanks for your reply .. i brought the radio body here because it no longer worked .. i tried to install everything from scratch, but it still doesn't work. it isn't software problem. I opened the unit connected to the 7100 faceplate and the 8v doesn't arrive, everything else looks OK..

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: 2021-12-09, 06:59:37 »
The 8V is switched and will not be switched on until the connection between the units are up, so if there is a wrong SIP contact setting the the panel will not light up

73 de mike

iu8hpe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: 2021-12-09, 17:47:47 »
The SIP setting seems correct, when I press the power button, the yellow LEDs of both RRCs light up but nothing happens. Do I have a way to control the voltages? thanks