Author Topic: Control abnormality  (Read 129 times)

JJ8LNX

• View Profile
    • Email
Control abnormality
« on: 2024-04-29, 04:53:03 »
Dear
I can no longer connect to two controls.
When the control is connected to a normal LAN and the power is turned on, the LED usually lights up several times before turning on and allowing access, but there is a phenomenon where the LED keeps blinking forever.

I tried resetting the device and reinstalling the latest firmware just to be sure, but the symptoms persist.
When displayed in Setup Manager, the serial and MAC address are displayed, but the IP address etc. are displayed as "0.0.0.0". There is a possibility that the LAN cable has deteriorated, but it is the same even if it is new.

Although they were used in different environments, it seems that both failures were related to Ethernet. I would like to know what measures are effective for this.

I was using 3 controllers, but now I only have one left. I'm worried that it will break soon.

JJ8LNX

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Control abnormality
« Reply #1 on: 2024-04-29, 09:08:40 »
Azu has been restored.

The status after restoration is as follows.
Press and hold the reset button to perform a factory reset. I immediately performed another factory reset, reinstalled the firmware, and then unplugged the power for about an hour.

I don't know which one worked, but I couldn't recover with just one factory reset, so I'll post it here just in case.

Before both RRC1258s went bad, there was a phenomenon where it became difficult to connect to the network. I felt like if I turned off the power and then turned it back on, things would go back to normal, but I started noticing that once every three months, then once a month, and then once a week, the intervals at which I had to turn off the power became shorter. I have a personal experience with it.