Author Topic: Lost username ddns.remoterig  (Read 4484 times)

Pa2lo

• View Profile
Lost username ddns.remoterig
« on: 2013-10-27, 23:25:10 »
Hi,
I've installed everything. Entered XXX.ddns.remoterig.com to generate the opportunity to try outside the local lan.
Seemed to work. But on trying to contact the radio part of the rrc it claims it needs a username and password from server remoterig. Based on the manual I never thought to write down the username and password.... How am I to get back into configuring the radio rrc?

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
Re: Lost username ddns.remoterig
« Reply #1 on: 2013-10-28, 08:27:29 »
Hi. Just select to use ddns.remoterig.com. Then click on submit and apply changes, next time you browse the ddns page you will see the all the settings again. But you do not need to write all down, The only thing you need to know i the "Own host name" which you should copy and enter into the SIP contact field in the Control-RRC

73 de mike

Pa2lo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-10-28, 16:54:33 »
Hi,
I'm not able to enter the radio rrc anymore: it requires a username and password. so selecting ddns.remoterig.com is not an option... I cant get to the appropriate part of the radio rrc
the control rrc works fine....

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: 2013-10-28, 16:58:21 »
If you have set a username and a password for the webinterface and have forgot it, there is nothing else you can do other than factory default reset. Press the reset button for 25 seconds, and reconfigure all settings.

73 de mike

Pa2lo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-10-28, 17:02:39 »
Ok, tnx