Author Topic: Microbit IOS app on Iphone 6 Plus and IPAD Air - Webswitch 1216 H  (Read 9295 times)

radioman408

• View Profile
I am unable to view my relays on the IOS app.  I have addressed the IP address on the Lan correctly.   I can access the relays in the safari browser using the IP adress and the web interface.  On the lan I have tried  these two address formats 192.168.1.XXX:80 and 192.168.1.XXX  with no luck.

Is the IOS app only designed to work with the Home interface and not the ham radio interface?

Thanks

Jeff
KD6RC

Jan (Microbit)

• Software Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am unable to view my relays on the IOS app.  I have addressed the IP address on the Lan correctly.   I can access the relays in the safari browser using the IP adress and the web interface.  On the lan I have tried  these two address formats 192.168.1.XXX:80 and 192.168.1.XXX  with no luck.

Is the IOS app only designed to work with the Home interface and not the ham radio interface?

Thanks

Jeff
KD6RC
By not being able to view the relays you mean that nothing is displayed in the app? If the Webswitch is using port 80 then 192.168.1.XXX should be sufficient. Have you given the relays names?
Always include type of hard/software and version when asking for support.

radioman408

• View Profile
I got it to show up in the app by naming the relays.

Thanks

Jeff

Jan (Microbit)

• Software Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I got it to show up in the app by naming the relays.

Thanks

Jeff
Yes, the relays have to be named. I was about to suggest that if you said you had not given them names  ;)
Always include type of hard/software and version when asking for support.