Author Topic: WebSwitch 1216H Local Relays  (Read 4513 times)

rjdev

• View Profile
WebSwitch 1216H Local Relays
« on: 2020-05-31, 05:27:37 »
Hi,
I am having an issue with the local relays when selected do not show red or green. My rotor control does run the rotator. I purchased a new webswitch and the switches do not light up or allow control. I have checked the router and appears to work normally. Is there a default config.bin that I can download or someone give me some help how to reset the software or reprogram the switches to work? Running latest 4.59 software.
thanks
Ray
K6LJ
Followup - I came across and instruction how to control the relays from the HTTP directly and was able to control the relays from my cell phone or from my browser in the house. See attachments.

However I am not a programmer so do not know what to do with this info. It looks like an issue with the scripting for the buttons in the relay select window.

How can I get in touch with Microbit?
« Last Edit: 2020-05-31, 21:19:31 by rjdev »

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
Re: WebSwitch 1216H Local Relays
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-01, 12:56:39 »
Hi what web browser are you using ? Never heard anyone having problem with the colours before. It's no way to "reset" the program in that way, the colours are in the firmware, and shows normal at least with Chrome Firefox and Edge

Can you make it public so we can take a look from here ?

73 de mike

rjdev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-09, 03:00:00 »
Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am not very comfortable making access public.

I replaced the web switch with a new one.

From my home network it now shows the switches changing from off to on and back.

However from my cell phone using chrome I can connect and control the Rotator for my antenna.

I cannot however see red or green on the switches.

I can however control the relays remotely using the manual relay on/off commands.

This is what I see from the web. Attachment

My earlier switch worked for quite awhile maybe something has changed in the router however why can I still see the gui and control the switches manually with the rotator but not be able to control the switches or see the buttons change from red to green etc.

If you want to contact me I can set something up with TeamViewer

Ray

rjdev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-09, 04:26:31 »
Hi My original webswitch I see has a bootloader ver 1.13 and my new has ver 1.14.

Also I think the old webswitch has an corrupted APP. Is it possible to have a new bootloader and app file to try on my old webswitch.

Thanks

Ray

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: 2020-06-09, 09:02:30 »
As I wrote before, make it public available and send me an PM with ip login info etc so we can test from here.

Bootloader versions are related to hardware versions, an update would not help

73 de mike

rjdev

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2020-06-09, 21:04:38 »
Hi Mike - I have both switches online. When you say PM what are you referring to? I will send you the information you require as I understand you want to look at them from there. I just want to know how to get the info to you for the login. I do not want to post it to let anyone have access.
thanks
Ray

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: 2020-06-10, 08:32:17 »
PM is personal mail, klick on my signature or send email to the address shown on http://www.remoterig.com/wp/?page_id=26

73 de mike

rjdev

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2020-06-11, 17:30:47 »
Thanks Mike for all the help and resolving my issue.

For others it turned out that you cannot have under IP settings an ID(Banner) like Ray's Webswitch.

It must be entered like Rays Webswitch with out the apostrophe.

Ray