Author Topic: Uploaded new firmware 4.59 and relays disappeared  (Read 3156 times)

wb7ely

• View Profile
    • WB7ELY
    • Email
Uploaded new firmware 4.59 and relays disappeared
« on: 2021-06-07, 16:51:21 »
Still having problems with this webswitch. Upgraded the firmware using the setup manager. Uploaded v4.59 for 1216H HAM edition and now there's a NEW Problem.There are no relays showing in the menus. It appears to be setup as a Rotor controller only, no relay output selections on any pages. I can access it over the network but it will not work over the microbit ddns, even though all the items appear correct.
thanks for any assistance
de Dave WB7ELY
//Dave WB7ELY

wb7ely

• View Profile
    • WB7ELY
    • Email
Re: Uploaded new firmware 4.59 and relays disappeared
« Reply #1 on: 2021-06-08, 17:16:41 »
Webswitch is unusable, there's no help, I'm stranded with this webswitch and very disappointed in the microbit help and forum. Mitch where are you? ...So I am going to throw it in the garbage, or the junkbox. Going to buy this other webswitch which has a ready and willing help dept:
 https://www.controlbyweb.com/webrelay-quad/

//Dave WB7ELY

sm2o

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • sm2oan
    • Email
Re: Uploaded new firmware 4.59 and relays disappeared
« Reply #2 on: 2021-06-09, 21:23:42 »
The forum is mainly for user to help each other I can't monitor every post all the time. And during summer and vaccation times it even more difficult. If you want help from me send me a email.

if the WS shows the the rotor picture it's probably set to be a rotor control. check the advanced settings page "function type"

73 de mike