Firmwares for Remote control RC-1216H
To download the new firmware click on the blue link. Instructions about how to update the firmware is described in the users manual.
Remember that the .zip files must be unzipped before upoaded to the RC-1216H.
The RC-1216H can be upgraded with the Microbit Setup manager (via USB) or via the built in Webserver which means that it can be done remotely over the Internet.
Instructions how to do it via the Setup Manager is available on the Setup Manager page.
News in version 4.27 RC-1216H_v4.27
– Added support for new flash memory, no new functionality
– Important! If you have a RC-1216H with bootloader v 1.13 or later you can NOT install older versions than 4.27. If you do that you will brick your device and need to send it to us to recover it.
News in version 4.26: RC-1216H_v4.26
– New buttons at the Web GUI for Input and Antenna selection (Expert PAs)
– Some improvements for ACOM2000 (start sequence)
News in version 4.24: RC-1216H_v4.24
– Support for Expert 1.3K-FA and Expert 2K-FA
News in version 4.23: RC-1216H_v4.23
– Further support for visual impaired users..
– DynDNS improvements + more status information.
– Added support for hardware version 4.
News in version 4.16: RC-1216H_v4.16_2015-02-04
– Added 60 m band for SteppIR.
News in version 4.12: RC-1216H_v4.12_2014-11-19
– Fixed a bug in third party TCP/IP stack to handle web browser which send “TCP Reset” instead of a normal “TCP Close”. Could in some cases cause the Antenna switch to reset. Still could cause pages to fail loading, either the whole page or partially, but a reload of the page often fixes that.
– Increased the number of rotator presets to 12(from 8). The presets are only displayed if they are programmed(=have names)
– Added programmable Command timeout when controlling rotators.
– Added a feature where you can select if the AUX-SW relay should follow the Mains switch or the Power on switch.
– Misc. fixes and improvements.
News in version 4.6: RC-1216H_v4.6_2014-09-10
– Support for Elecraft KPA500 implemented.
News in version 4.4: RC-1216H_v4.4_2014-06-12
– Support for Expert 1K-FA implemented.
– New feature which enables easy network setup in combination with Setup Manager(1.27 and newer)
– Added “Last WD reset” info on the System Info page. Shows the last restart reason if the restart was on purpose.
News in version 4.0: RC-1216H_v4.0_2013-10-31
– Improved the webpages for SteppIR and ACOM
– Changed the rotator page so it should work on iPhone and Android devices.
– Rotator presets without name are given a default name “Preset x”.
– Improved USB handling when using the Setup Manager to submit new settings, firmware, etc as to avoid some PCs’ USB system to hang possibly causing the PC to become unresponsive.
– Passwords are now displayed using the * character. A “Show” button shows the hidden password in a popup window.
– Added support for HTTP-REST -> /rotatorcontrol/get/setup.
– Added support for HTTP-REST -> /rotatorcontrol/get2.
– HTTP-REST -> /rotatorcontrol/power/on|off and /rotatorcontrol/aux/on|off reply with current relay state.
– Added HTTP-REST rotor control/status commands.
– Optmized memory usage.
– Changed so that help page access is not done until the “Show help” button is clicked.
– Added ICOM Controller Address to the setup. Previously only Transceiver Address was programmable.
– The Set Relays page now checks the response from the WS. If no response in 15 secs then the relays are coloured gray.
– Fixed a bug in the internal web server which url decoded + to space, which could cause problems if a + sign was used in for ex. relay names.
– Changed so every RC1216H has an unique USB serial number. When updating to this version the virtual USB Comport might change port number.
– Improved HTTP/REST control when using names instead of numbers. Previously it could fail using non-ASCII characters.
– Bug fix: Clicking on the rotator page link did not update the live update timeout.
News in version 2.x: RC-1216H_v2.8_2012-09-18
– Support for Alfa Spid RAK rotators are introduced.
News in version 2.1: RC-1216H_v2.1_2012-01-24
– Enhanced SteppIR support: Added 80 m, 40m and 30m to support the verticals.
– Bug fix: In SteppIR mode concerning communication with the SDA-100.
News in version 2.0: RC-1216H v2.o_2011-12-16
– Added support for Microbit’s own dynamic DNS system.
– Added dynamic system status info to the System Info web page.
– Added support for a new rotator: Yaesu GS-232B.
– Fixed a problem which could cause the rotators Green Heron, DCU-1 or Idiom Press not to be successfully initialised.
– Added the text “>>> NETWORK DISCONNECTED! <<<” sent to the Microbit Setup Manager
when it asks for the RC:s network status and the RC isn’t connected to a network.